If your business would benefit from high exposure, then 1 Bishop Street, Woolner should excite you.
Highly visible on Bishop Street with frontage to Woolner Road and The Stuart Highway.
- Eye-catching signage opportunities
- Air-conditioned showroom/office area of 260 square metres
- 1,834 square metres of warehouse with 3 travelling gantry cranes
- 3,288 square metres of General Industry Zoned land
- Outstanding street exposure on three prominent fronts
- Good vehicle access with parking on Bishop Street for customers and staff
- Caretaker’s standalone residence.
- Only 3 radial kilometres north of the Darwin Post office
Woolner was historically an Industrial estate but in recent years due to its prime location the area has seen growth on residential and commercial applications. The area adjoins the Stuart Highway and is close to Tiger Brennan Drive providing perfect access to all areas across Darwin.
Fantastic opportunity for you to grow your business or would make an outstanding investment so close to Darwin’s CBD. Call Cameron Charles on 0412 733 795 today to arrange an inspection.